Tuesday, May 12, 2009

quote of the week?

The quote of the week comes from an Irish kid who played a hoax on the entire world, well at least those who use the internet as a research source, especially those who use wikipedia (free internet encyclopedia) as a source. He said he was testing how our globalized, increasingly Internet-dependent media was upholding accuracy and accountability in an age of instant news. He added the quote to Maurice's Jarre Wikipedia page. And the fake quote reads:

"One could say my life itself has been one long soundtrack, Music was my life, music brought me to life, and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz playing in my head that only I can hear."


I guess we can now attribute the cute quote to Fitzgerald.




Nest@

No comments: