Friday, May 15, 2009

my weekly five

This is my second fave five posting. I have had a mixed week but overall it was good. There are a few things that happened this week that I didn't count on that made it special enough to be remembered way down the line of my future. But before I bore you with my chatter, here is my five:

  1. I had strap bread or as I like to call it sweet bread this week, I had two pieces. I didn't feel to share so i stayed in my room and ate both loaves. Okay, okay, I know I am greedy but hey it's strap bread and it isnt every day I get to eat it, can't in indulge alone without you looking at me like that, lol...

  2. Did a few farm visits in the Wotten Waven area on wednesday. I had a very good time doing that, but what I most enjoyed was the hot water bath at Screw's Sulphur Spa. It isn't my first experience there but I had good company this time around;

  3. Always have a smile when I run into a plantation or a crop of the "holy" herb. This time it was just a plant, but it looked so majestic around the other herbs (basil, thyme, mint, etc). I don't smoke and I wouldn't encourage anyone to do so, but why can't I BAKE IT, BREW IT, STEW IT or just CHEW IT... It is truly for the healing of the nation, bet you never know, oh ho;

  4. Sunday was Mother's day and i spent it at home with my aunts and uncles, they actually planned a meal and gift exchange. I had a full plate towering with meat, boy dat go down good eh;

  5. Stayed up all night Wednesday (on purpose), well actually I was in and out of sleep. It's been a while since I've done that. I enjoyed every minute of it. I just couldnt fall asleep but things seemed so right with the world, I just sat up and listened to my heart beat and the sound of my breathing and watched myself smiling int he mirror, a happy moment indeed.

Nest@

No comments: