Thursday, August 21, 2008

Call me Mr. President

Well today is my first official day as President of the National Youth Council of Dominica. Already made one press statement which aired on DBS. All around town person's are congratulating me but also asking what role i had in the resignation of the former President. His resignation came as a shock to all of us and we all had similar reactions of disbelief but his reluctance to give the Council a suitable explanation for his actions have really left us looking like the "bad" guys.

We were only informed by email of his resignation in a very cold letter not even addressed to us. However life goes on. I will continue to serve the Youth of Dominica in my new capacity and hope i get the support of the rest of the general public as we strive to develop the youth of the country

Nest@

No comments: