- Bar-hopping or as I heard it being referred to recently bar-crawling. This is a wonderful experience because in Dominica it takes you to many different villages and you are sure to find a rum shop filled with "wonderful characters" Just pick your battles carefully because you never know when the village drunk gonna take up an issue with you, lol. Had one of my favourite beers in hand (Carib), that was one "nice" night eh;
- visited Trafalgar falls and Screw's Sulphur Spa in the same day; hot and cold pleasure (see previous post);
- The fish in my aquarium gave birth to three little ones. If you are a constant reader of my blog, you would know that my fish are precious to me, my only pets too. See previous fish blog here;
- Street football (soccer) with family; took me back to my childhood days. There is a previous post about that experience too.
- got paid of Thursday, pay day is always a wonderful experience because it is a reason to visit the bars and have a drink with friends that usually turns out to a night of barhopping.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
My Fave 5: better late than never
Yes, it's a bit late to give a Fave 5 for last week but hey better late than never. No more rambling though about being late with the list, here it is: