Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Supernatural or Figment of Imagination?

About a week and a half ago, I did a post about soucouyant stories but I never knew that I would have my own supernatural experience a few days after, well you be the judge:

Last week, while removing my vest I noticed red scratches on my abs (hope the photo is clear enough) and I couldn't figure out where they came from. I must admit that I have a very physical job that sometimes means that I hike through forested areas and I could have gotten the scratches during one of my visits but as someone explained to me, if that were true then my shirt would have been ripped or at least I would have felt a little pain from it, but nothing at all.

I remember having an uneasy night before I discovered the unexplained marks and when I showed it to my aunts, the first that they shouted out was "soucouyant doing that." Immediately i got this warning, Delroy don't do this and delroy don't do that, lol... I can still hear one of them saying don't let anybody pour you drinks, don't eat from anybody, walk into the house with your back facing the door and so forth.

Well i've been thinking hard about the scratches and since I can't explain it, I will just give the blame to the soucouyant, lol. Hope they don't hold it against me. But now i'm sleeping with one eye open...


Nesta

No comments: