Monday, June 8, 2009

H1N1 hits home

H1N1 or Swine flu, as it is commonly called, has been going across the globe like a passenger with a frequent flyer coupon and now it is in Dominica and even worse it is next door. Well actually i'm not sure where it is really at my neighbours but it is in my community, Bath Estate.

Since yesterday morning i've been bombarded with calls about it and everyone worrying. I even heard some one say that they should kill the man who brought it here, but you know how people tend to overreact when things like that occur.
The community is on high alert now and i'm hoping that things should go back to normal soon, I hope that this doesn't put a dent into the weekend poetry show, I was really looking forward to it.

For more info on this and related stories visit Dominica News Online

No comments: